Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I copy a Photos album to a CD?

I am using a MacBook Pro (Retina, Mid 2012), running OS Sierra 10.12.5 and Photos 2.0.

I would think it would be immediately obvious, but I can't find anything in Photos help that specifically addresses the task.

The photos are in iCloud.

Thanks

MacBook Pro (Retina, Mid 2012), macOS Sierra (10.12.5)

Posted on May 19, 2017 9:18 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 19, 2017 12:23 PM

Launch photos and open the album, select all (command - a) and export (file menu == export) the desired version with the desired options to a desktop folder - insert a blank DC in the optical burner and in the finder right click on that folder and select "burn to disk" and let it burn the CD

LN

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 19, 2017 12:23 PM in response to George4488

Launch photos and open the album, select all (command - a) and export (file menu == export) the desired version with the desired options to a desktop folder - insert a blank DC in the optical burner and in the finder right click on that folder and select "burn to disk" and let it burn the CD

LN

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.