Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I access my Gaiam tv subscription through iPhone App?

I pay for a monthly subscription to Gaiam TV through iTunes. When I log into the app, it doesn't recognize that I am a paying subscriber. When I select the "sign up" link, it tells me I am subscribed but still will not recognize it and doesn't allow me to view Gaiam TV content. I chatted with a Gaiam TV rep and they said I am not recognized in their system and that I should contact someone who can help me with iTunes. I seem to be in a loop that never ends that prevents me from viewing the content I have been paying for. Can anyone help me solve this disconnect?

null-OTHER, iTunes subscriptions

Posted on May 19, 2017 12:23 PM

1 reply

May 20, 2017 5:27 PM in response to mabaustx

Hello mabaustx,

Thanks for visiting the Apple Support Communities. I am happy to check this out with you. I first recommend ensuring that the Apple ID you used to purchase the subscription, is the same one signed in to your device. You may need to:

Sign out of Settings > iTunes & App Stores.

Restart your device Restart your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch .

Sign back in to Settings > iTunes and App Stores.

If you have more issues, please use this help article: Get help with an item purchased from the iTunes Store, App Store, Mac App Store, or iBooks Store .

Cheers.

How do I access my Gaiam tv subscription through iPhone App?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.