Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes Album Artwork

This isn't that big of a problem but its quite irritating when I start to notice it. I recently synced music to my iPhone 6. I played a album and when I skipped to a different song the artwork was blurry. The artwork also swiped to the left when I skipped the song as if it was a different artwork. This has happened to specific songs and many albums. Is there a way I can fix this issue?

If you look at the rectangles that say parental advisory, you can tell the second artwork is blurry from the first. I'd also like to mention that the artwork appears blurry on iTunes as well on the same songs I saw were blurry.

User uploaded file

User uploaded file

Posted on May 21, 2017 9:38 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 21, 2017 10:12 AM

In iTunes go to the songs view, select the first track of the album, Get Info, then the artwork tab. Step through each track looking for the best image, copy it, close Get Info, then select all tracks of the album Get Info again, and paste the image into the small square at the top. Each track now has the same artwork image.

tt2

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 21, 2017 10:12 AM in response to Jaber2x

In iTunes go to the songs view, select the first track of the album, Get Info, then the artwork tab. Step through each track looking for the best image, copy it, close Get Info, then select all tracks of the album Get Info again, and paste the image into the small square at the top. Each track now has the same artwork image.

tt2

iTunes Album Artwork

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.