Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I get the Health app back on my iphone7plus?

How do I restore the Health app on my iphone7plus using iOS 10.3.2 ?

iPhone 5, iOS 7.0.3, when using the facebook app

Posted on May 22, 2017 7:08 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 23, 2017 10:31 PM

Hello conniesheels,
Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

I understand from your post that you would like to know how to restore the Health app on your iPhone 7 Plus running iOS 10.3.2. The Health app is a native app and therefore cannot be deleted from the iPhone. However, it is possible to move the Health app into a folder. You can use the search feature on your iPhone 7 Plus to locate the folder the Health app is in. The following article lists how to use the search feature:

Use Search on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Best Regards.
2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 23, 2017 10:31 PM in response to conniesheels

Hello conniesheels,
Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

I understand from your post that you would like to know how to restore the Health app on your iPhone 7 Plus running iOS 10.3.2. The Health app is a native app and therefore cannot be deleted from the iPhone. However, it is possible to move the Health app into a folder. You can use the search feature on your iPhone 7 Plus to locate the folder the Health app is in. The following article lists how to use the search feature:

Use Search on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Best Regards.

May 23, 2017 10:33 PM in response to Teddy_B

Thanks,

I had already tried that and it could not be found. I even went into every app folder. It disappeared when I was looking at it during a Weight Watchers meeting and we were discussing how great it was that the Health app could sync with the WW app and weight, activities, walking etc were all together. Then suddenly the app was gone. Finally later that evening, I decided to reboot my iphone because of something I read in OS X Daily that sorta of prompted me to reboot. And suddenly the Health app was there. Thank you for responding to my frantic request. I knew it was a native apple app and cannot be deleted but I think I read somewhere that soon, apple native apps will be able to be removed. The strange thing was that it was no longer anywhere on my iphone. I looked on my ipad air to see if the app still showed as an app on my iphone and it did not. I thought it was lost forever. I should always reboot my iphone before I panic.

Again thanks for taking the time to help me with the Health app.

How do I get the Health app back on my iphone7plus?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.