Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I do a donation with my ID Balance?

I have $3,27 in my ID Balance, but I'd like to do a donation. How can I procede?

Posted on May 23, 2017 8:31 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 24, 2017 10:15 AM

Hi Douglas Gouthier,

I understand you have an iTunes credit balance on your Apple ID and you would like delete the balance. At this time, we do not have the option to donate any unused iTunes Store balance. However, please see the attached steps for further assistance with this request.

Store credit balance

You must spend your balance before you can change stores.

If your store credit is less than the cost of a single item on the iTunes Store, App Store, or iBooks Store, you can add a credit card to your account. When you buy an item, you will use the remaining store credit and charge the remainder of the purchase to your credit card.

If you don't have a credit card, contact iTunes Store support.

If you can’t change your iTunes Store country or region

Please let us know if you need additional assistance, and thank you for visiting Apple Support Communities.

Cheers.
3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 24, 2017 10:15 AM in response to Douglas Gouthier

Hi Douglas Gouthier,

I understand you have an iTunes credit balance on your Apple ID and you would like delete the balance. At this time, we do not have the option to donate any unused iTunes Store balance. However, please see the attached steps for further assistance with this request.

Store credit balance

You must spend your balance before you can change stores.

If your store credit is less than the cost of a single item on the iTunes Store, App Store, or iBooks Store, you can add a credit card to your account. When you buy an item, you will use the remaining store credit and charge the remainder of the purchase to your credit card.

If you don't have a credit card, contact iTunes Store support.

If you can’t change your iTunes Store country or region

Please let us know if you need additional assistance, and thank you for visiting Apple Support Communities.

Cheers.

How can I do a donation with my ID Balance?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.