Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

ANYONE KNOW WHERE ARE TEMPLATES STORED FOR LOGIC PRO X OSX 10.12.5

I would like to rename and delete some templates in Logic Pro X 10.3.1 but its not where I expected it to be.

Logic Pro X, OS X El Capitan (10.11.4)

Posted on May 25, 2017 9:22 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 26, 2017 11:52 PM

The default Factory Templates are stored inside the Logic application and it might be not a good idea to delete them.

You can access them by right-clicking on the app and choose "Show Package Contents"

User uploaded file

You can create your own subfolder in your user directory ~/Music/Audio Music Apps/Project Templates/ that will show up in the sidebar of the Project Choose Dialog. Just store your custom Templates there and you don't see the other Templates anymore.

User uploaded file

Hope that helps

Edgar Rothermich - LogicProGEM.com

(Author of the "Graphically Enhanced Manuals")

http://DingDingMusic.com/Manuals/

'I may receive some form of compensation, financial or otherwise, from my recommendation or link.'

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 26, 2017 11:52 PM in response to Brian Potts

The default Factory Templates are stored inside the Logic application and it might be not a good idea to delete them.

You can access them by right-clicking on the app and choose "Show Package Contents"

User uploaded file

You can create your own subfolder in your user directory ~/Music/Audio Music Apps/Project Templates/ that will show up in the sidebar of the Project Choose Dialog. Just store your custom Templates there and you don't see the other Templates anymore.

User uploaded file

Hope that helps

Edgar Rothermich - LogicProGEM.com

(Author of the "Graphically Enhanced Manuals")

http://DingDingMusic.com/Manuals/

'I may receive some form of compensation, financial or otherwise, from my recommendation or link.'

ANYONE KNOW WHERE ARE TEMPLATES STORED FOR LOGIC PRO X OSX 10.12.5

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.