Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Regional restriction for finding music!!

Its is so silly Apple music sort music library for you according to your account region. My account is in Chinese region, But I study in Netherlands, this makes I can only listen limited music from Chinese region.

For example : If I am looking for music from Jah khalib, I have to register my apple account in other region, any country in Europe or America find his song, except the Chinese Region.

What could be current solutions? 1: if you live in china, don't listen to music or singer you can't find in Apple music.

2: if you really looking for one specific music, then change regions. purchase another membership in another region.(I am sure nobody really doing this, because switching regions you lost your play list and what you have downloaded). or use other APPs for music, Such as Spotify, QQ music etc. those APPs never restrict region for the users.

No wonder Apple music is losing this competition in Music APPs, what Apple provide ,they all have, what apple don't provide they also have. and with similar fees, even smaller fees. Apple is really a capitalism corporation, everything comes with a cost or with a lot complication.

I hope relative personal can forward "Customers expectation " to someone who can make a real change.

iPhone 7, iOS 10.3.2

Posted on May 29, 2017 5:00 AM

3 replies

Regional restriction for finding music!!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.