Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Stolen iPhone, text scam. Warning!

Hi

I recently had my iPhone stolen while on a holiday in Mexico.

I had the cellular data turned off as i didn't want to get charged for international roaming, so the find my iPhone feature did not work. The phone was blacklisted shortly after.

Since then I've been receiving text messages from dodgy addresses asking me to log in into a iCloud 'look-alike' web site.

I'm attaching screenshots here to warn people that might be in a similar situation!

the websites are:

fmi-sign-us.ml

place-found.esy.es

safe-page.esy.es

if anyone has more links, please report them below so they become searchable and people can find them!

I also forwarded them to reportphishing@apple.com

User uploaded fileUser uploaded file

User uploaded file

iPad, iOS 7.0.4, iPad 3

Posted on Jun 1, 2017 1:43 AM

There are no replies.

Stolen iPhone, text scam. Warning!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.