Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Problems with AMD Radeon HD - FirePro D700

Having hanging in Adobe AI and Fusion 360 with graphics intense applications on MacPro 8 core and dual graphics cards AMD Radeon HD - FirePro D700 dual graphics cards. According to an article below "According to the memo, Apple will arrange for an authorized service provider to fix eligible systems for free up until May 30, 2018. Turnaround time is listed at 3-5 days."

Article Link: Apple Recalls 2013 Mac Pros With AMD FirePro GPUs | HotHardware

Does anyone have info on this and how can I repair my mac?

SPECS:

Mac Pro (Late 2013)

Processor: 3 GHz 8-Core Intel Xeon E5

Memory: 32 GB 1866 MHz DDR3

Graphics: AMD Radeon HD - FirePro D700 6144 MB

Much appreciated.

Paul

Mac Pro (Late 2013), OS 10.12.5

Posted on Jun 2, 2017 6:57 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 2, 2017 10:24 AM

twice wrote:

"According to the memo, Apple will arrange for an authorized service provider to fix eligible systems for free up until May 30, 2018. Turnaround time is listed at 3-5 days."

Sounds to me like Apple will fix it for free the up-utill May 30, 2018. Which in other words means, that you should contact Apple Support before that time if you want it fixed for free.

To make arrangements for service, start with Mac desktops Service Answer Center - Apple Support or Contact Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 2, 2017 10:24 AM in response to twice

twice wrote:

"According to the memo, Apple will arrange for an authorized service provider to fix eligible systems for free up until May 30, 2018. Turnaround time is listed at 3-5 days."

Sounds to me like Apple will fix it for free the up-utill May 30, 2018. Which in other words means, that you should contact Apple Support before that time if you want it fixed for free.

To make arrangements for service, start with Mac desktops Service Answer Center - Apple Support or Contact Apple Support

Problems with AMD Radeon HD - FirePro D700

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.