Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Music Playlists in Folders??

Is there any way at all to put Apple Music music playlists into folders to better organize them? I'd really rather not delete the playlists but on the iPhone, the playlists are a jumbled mess and difficult to sort through if you have a mix of your own + Apple Music curated. I can put my personal playlists in folders, how do I do the same for Apple Music curated playlists? I just want the ability to organize it the way I want.

iPhone 7, iOS 10.3.2

Posted on Jun 4, 2017 1:02 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 4, 2017 10:56 PM

So the answer is no then.

For anyone else looking for a solution that's helpful, you can create a duplicate playlist and put it in a folder. Works fine for most playlist. Obviously not the solution for anything that updates regularly but most Apple playlists are static anyway so it's fine for those. But your weekly and and chart based playlists are SOL.

On a mac, right click the Playlist in the side bar and choose "duplicate playlist." On an iphone, tap the 3 dots and "add to a playlist" and then create a new playlist.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 4, 2017 10:56 PM in response to LACAllen

So the answer is no then.

For anyone else looking for a solution that's helpful, you can create a duplicate playlist and put it in a folder. Works fine for most playlist. Obviously not the solution for anything that updates regularly but most Apple playlists are static anyway so it's fine for those. But your weekly and and chart based playlists are SOL.

On a mac, right click the Playlist in the side bar and choose "duplicate playlist." On an iphone, tap the 3 dots and "add to a playlist" and then create a new playlist.

Apple Music Playlists in Folders??

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.