Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

invalid order

I received a notice of a charge for something I did not order. The following was sent to my email from Apple:

ID: M2MNSYJ666, doc. # 175116668284, item is Mobile Legends: Bang Bang $39.99 on 6-4-17

I did not order this. Please make sure I am not being charged for this.

Posted on Jun 5, 2017 9:51 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 5, 2017 9:52 AM

Check this link about fraudulent emails. If you do not see this purchase when you log into your bank account, or your iTunes account, then it is a phishing attempt. Identify and report phishing emails and other suspicious messages - Apple Support

Do not click on any of the links in the email.

5 replies

Nov 4, 2017 7:05 PM in response to eebusby

They almost got me too! I let the kids buy cheap apps sometimes and I thought one of them might have hit an in app purchase button. I have several email accounts and I failed to notice this scam was in my AOL account. Followed the link, logged into my iCloud account and was then presented with a blank account creation page! That’s when I realized something was odd, so I exited and Googled the app name and discovered this was a scam. Glad I didn’t fill out the sign up page. Birthday, Social, address, they would have had EVERYTHING! As it was, I had to change my iCloud password since I had entered it. What a pain! 2 phones, 2 iPads and 4 computers all had to be logged in with the new password. With 2 factor authentication and app specific passwords being required, it was a real hassle, but at least I didn’t give them all my info. Yikes! This was the first scam I ever fell for. Well, half fell for, but that was too much. Be very careful. Check the sender’s email address before responding to something that looks like a legit Apple receipt. This one was too good.

invalid order

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.