Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can siri recognize different voices?

We four different apple users in the house and I was wondering if Siri could recognize different voices. If so, how is that setup? Especially with the HomePod.

Posted on Jun 5, 2017 1:08 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 5, 2017 4:53 PM

My apologies for the ambiguity of my initial question. To clarify, I am asking if Siri can identify different voices similar to how Google Home can identify different users and provide different responses based on who asks the question.

Example:

I ask Siri what is next on my calendar it only tells me what is on my personal calendar. If my wife asks what is next, she gets a response for her personal calendar.

Thanks again!

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 5, 2017 4:53 PM in response to Jocjo

My apologies for the ambiguity of my initial question. To clarify, I am asking if Siri can identify different voices similar to how Google Home can identify different users and provide different responses based on who asks the question.

Example:

I ask Siri what is next on my calendar it only tells me what is on my personal calendar. If my wife asks what is next, she gets a response for her personal calendar.

Thanks again!

Can siri recognize different voices?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.