Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why do i keep getting empty emails with no sender

I keep receiving empty emails with no sender, and I cannot delete them. What can I do?

iPad Pro Wi-Fi, iOS 10.3.2

Posted on Jun 7, 2017 5:39 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 7, 2017 11:23 PM

Try turning the email account off and on : Settings > Mail > Accounts , then tap the account on the right, slide Mail to 'off', exit settings and go back into the Mail app, and then go back to Settings and slide Mail back to 'on'

If that doesn't fix it try closing the Mail app via the iPad’s multitasking bar : Force an app to close on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 7, 2017 11:23 PM in response to Rjw05898

Try turning the email account off and on : Settings > Mail > Accounts , then tap the account on the right, slide Mail to 'off', exit settings and go back into the Mail app, and then go back to Settings and slide Mail back to 'on'

If that doesn't fix it try closing the Mail app via the iPad’s multitasking bar : Force an app to close on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Why do i keep getting empty emails with no sender

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.