Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

garage band 10.2.0 track volume

The old version allowed you to click a spot on the track and see the volume line track level and you could adjust the volume at an individual area. How do you do that on the new version???

MacBook Pro

Posted on Jun 10, 2017 9:57 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 10, 2017 10:49 PM

comtheo wrote:

The old version allowed you to click a spot on the track and see the volume line track level and you could adjust the volume at an individual area.

press the 'a' key on your keyboard to Show Automation

4 replies

Jun 13, 2017 9:36 AM in response to mission555

mission555 wrote:

Thnx however, I want to combine a interview (talk) with a music recording in one recording.. and they are not at the same volume. I found the cmnd+A to see the level, but is there a way to adjust them to the same level?

If you mean with "combine" edit the Automation Curver together, then no, that is not possible.

In GarageBand you can only edit the Automation Curve one Track at a time. In Logic Pro X you could group multiple Tracks and editing one Track would edit all the other Track of that group too.

Hope that helps

Edgar Rothermich - LogicProGEM.com

(Author of the "Graphically Enhanced Manuals")

http://DingDingMusic.com/Manuals/

'I may receive some form of compensation, financial or otherwise, from my recommendation or link.'

garage band 10.2.0 track volume

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.