Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I print data from the Health app on my iPhone 6s

I have a physical exam with my doctor tomorrow. I want the print my blood pressure data or export it to PDF. The data is stored in the Health app on my iPhone 6s. How might I do this? TIA, Ron

Posted on Jun 11, 2017 6:09 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 11, 2017 6:24 AM

In the Health app, tap on the "Today" icon at the bottom, second from the left. Then, tap on the little head icon in the upper right. At the bottom, you'll see "Export Health Data". Tap that.

Be aware that exporting the data will result in a large CSV file (which you can open in Excel or Numbers). It's not actually very easily readable. You might want to try an app like QS Access. It gives you more control over what you export.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 11, 2017 6:24 AM in response to ruffalo

In the Health app, tap on the "Today" icon at the bottom, second from the left. Then, tap on the little head icon in the upper right. At the bottom, you'll see "Export Health Data". Tap that.

Be aware that exporting the data will result in a large CSV file (which you can open in Excel or Numbers). It's not actually very easily readable. You might want to try an app like QS Access. It gives you more control over what you export.

How can I print data from the Health app on my iPhone 6s

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.