Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

earbuds won't stay in?

I don't know if I have small ears or I just don't know how to use the earbuds, but I can't get the left one to stay in; I've seen the "L" and "R" markings and I put them in the correct ears, but they won't stay in unless I'm very still. I was hoping to jog with my iPod but I don't think I'll like fighting with the earbuds. Does anyone else have this problem or am I doing something wrong?

iPod Nano (2nd Gen)

Posted on Jan 2, 2007 7:03 PM

4 replies

Jan 2, 2007 7:16 PM in response to eHz

Since everyone ears are different there just happen to be some people that earbuds just don't work well for or a different type work better for (such as in-ear styles that go further in the ear than the stock ones). Some people can't get any use out of earbuds at all and have to use "on the ear" style headphones. You're not necessarily doing anything wrong. It just be that this type earbud is not for you.

earbuds won't stay in?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.