Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how to change profile photo of apple id in setting view? ios 10.3.2

When i edit the profile photo and choosing it from photo library it allows me but not updating.

Posted on Jun 13, 2017 2:29 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 13, 2017 2:52 PM

Hi, Abinash!

Thanks for reaching out via the Apple Support Communities. If I am understanding, when you attempt to change your iCloud profile picture in Settings > [Your Name], but when you get to the part of saving, it won't actually change. I'd be happy to help!

First, try restarting your iPhone following the instructions here: Restart your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch . After the iPhone has restarted, try changing your picture again. Wait a couple of minutes after you select your picture to see if it changes.

If not, you can try updating the information using your computer at iCloud.com > Settings. Or, if you have a Mac, you can the settings under System Preferences > iCloud. Once you get to Settings on iCloud.com or the iCloud System Preferences on a Mac, just click your picture and choose another from your computer's hard drive. Additional detail on using a Mac to change your iCloud information can be found here: macOS Sierra: Change iCloud account information .

It may take some time for the change to update across all your iCloud devices.

Have a lovely day!
2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 13, 2017 2:52 PM in response to abinash12352

Hi, Abinash!

Thanks for reaching out via the Apple Support Communities. If I am understanding, when you attempt to change your iCloud profile picture in Settings > [Your Name], but when you get to the part of saving, it won't actually change. I'd be happy to help!

First, try restarting your iPhone following the instructions here: Restart your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch . After the iPhone has restarted, try changing your picture again. Wait a couple of minutes after you select your picture to see if it changes.

If not, you can try updating the information using your computer at iCloud.com > Settings. Or, if you have a Mac, you can the settings under System Preferences > iCloud. Once you get to Settings on iCloud.com or the iCloud System Preferences on a Mac, just click your picture and choose another from your computer's hard drive. Additional detail on using a Mac to change your iCloud information can be found here: macOS Sierra: Change iCloud account information .

It may take some time for the change to update across all your iCloud devices.

Have a lovely day!

how to change profile photo of apple id in setting view? ios 10.3.2

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.