Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 6 end of support

Hi Dears;

hope you're doing well.

kindly i was wondering when iPhone 6 will be out of support and no more can upgrade to newer iOS Versions, and what's the last version that can iPhone 6 support.

thanks in advance.

BR

IDReeS

iPhone 6, iOS 10.3.2, last iOS upgradable to iPhone6

Posted on Jun 13, 2017 3:20 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 13, 2017 3:28 AM

Hello,

Upcoming iOS update (iOS11) will only support 64-bit devices, this means everything below iPhone 5S will no longer be able to update to the latest firmware.

iPhone 6 is and will be supported for while, i wouldn't worry about that 🙂. There is no one that can say exactly for how long, this depends on Apple and their software development.

Yes you will be able to update to iOS 11.

Kind regards,

K

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 13, 2017 3:28 AM in response to IDReeS.SaBaH

Hello,

Upcoming iOS update (iOS11) will only support 64-bit devices, this means everything below iPhone 5S will no longer be able to update to the latest firmware.

iPhone 6 is and will be supported for while, i wouldn't worry about that 🙂. There is no one that can say exactly for how long, this depends on Apple and their software development.

Yes you will be able to update to iOS 11.

Kind regards,

K

iPhone 6 end of support

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.