Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

The Manage Apple ID website is broken

When I log into the Manage Apple ID on my iMac, the website content doesn't load. All I see is a blank screen.

I have tried this with Safari, Chrome, and Firefox. All are updated to current versions. I also get the same results on myna iPad Pro using both Safari and Chrome.

I am able to log in fine using my Apple ID and the 2-step authentication.When it gets to this page "https://appleid.apple.com/account/manage"I only see a blank screen.

There doesn't seem to be an Apple ID thread, so please move this to the appropriate one.

iMac, macOS Sierra (10.12.5)

Posted on Jun 14, 2017 7:26 AM

17 replies

Jun 14, 2017 11:03 AM in response to tbonescott

I'm having the exact same problem! What makes it bad is that BusyCal is telling me that Apple will require that I use an app-specific password before tomorrow. But I can't get the website page to show anything!

Just like you, my apple ID and password work just fine, and I have activated the 2-step authentication. All looks good until I reach https://appleid.apple.com/account/manage. That page is completely blank! Nothing!

I've been trying all morning and get the same results using Safari and Firefox. I also renamed my hosts.txt file (to make it inactive) and quit/restarted my browser with the exact same results. I also tried pausing AdBlock, but that didn't help.

I hope Apple fixes the problem or at least someone can tell us what's going on.

MacBook Pro, mid 2015 with El Capitan v10.11.6

Safari v10.0.3

Jun 14, 2017 12:12 PM in response to tbonescott

I looked at the error console (Safari > Develop > Show Error Console), and this is what came up. This is with no hosts file and AdBlock disabled.

Can anyone at least say if this is a problem on Apple's website or something wrong on my side?

âš  Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found) (manageWebDefaultAccount.js, line 0)

▲ Invalid CSS property declaration at: * (ac-globalnav.built.css, line 1)

▲ Invalid CSS property declaration at: * (ac-globalnav.built.css, line 1)

âš  ReferenceError: Can't find variable: System

[f] setupBootData (manage:11321)

[f] (anonymous function) (manage:11561)

[f] loadScript (manage:11538)

[f] (anonymous function) (manage:11560)

[S] Global Code (manage:11567)

âš  Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 403 (HTTP/1.1 403) (jslog, line 0)

Jun 14, 2017 8:25 PM in response to deh2k

You are just going to have to keep trying. Everybody and their brother are trying to get to the Apple ID site today since tomorrow they will get logged out of their 3rd party apps that are using iCloud data if they don't sign into them with app-specific passswords, so the servers are getting slammed right now.

Just keep trying. You will get through eventually.

GB

Jun 15, 2017 3:57 AM in response to tbonescott

Precisely the same problem here. Started yesterday, and it's intermittent today (15th). I've empty cache, restarted iMac, same result on Safari and Chrome. 2-Factor auth works perfectly, no problems with iTunes or App Store sign-in using ID ... the ID manage page is blank. BTW, don't bother emptying cache; that doesn't help.

The Manage Apple ID website is broken

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.