Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how can i get Bluetooth for my new shuffle

Posted on Jun 19, 2017 6:22 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 10, 2017 5:52 PM

A Bluetooth Transmitter can add Bluetooth to any device. Plug the Transmitter into the phone-out port of the Shuffle and the Transmitter will broadcast to any Bluetooth receiving device such as a speaker or headset. Transmitters are available from $10 up. Some are quite small, about the size of the Shuffle. The Bluetooth Transmitter will pair with the speaker or headphones. Do not need any screen to pair. As long as the Shuffle, the Transmitter, and the receiving device are all charged, you are good to go at home, in the gym, or in the street. This Transmitter same device can be used to add Bluetooth to any old iPod, etc...actually any device that has a headphone-out port (like a Stereo tuner) will work with the Transmitter.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 10, 2017 5:52 PM in response to barack keren

A Bluetooth Transmitter can add Bluetooth to any device. Plug the Transmitter into the phone-out port of the Shuffle and the Transmitter will broadcast to any Bluetooth receiving device such as a speaker or headset. Transmitters are available from $10 up. Some are quite small, about the size of the Shuffle. The Bluetooth Transmitter will pair with the speaker or headphones. Do not need any screen to pair. As long as the Shuffle, the Transmitter, and the receiving device are all charged, you are good to go at home, in the gym, or in the street. This Transmitter same device can be used to add Bluetooth to any old iPod, etc...actually any device that has a headphone-out port (like a Stereo tuner) will work with the Transmitter.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.