Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I sign into icloud from a dell computer. It keeps changing the password I give it.

I'm having trouble getting my emails from icloud, on Windows 10. I'll delete the icloud account, then add it, put in the password, then the password adds about four characters when I check it, or try to change it back.

Posted on Jun 20, 2017 5:21 PM

2 replies

Jun 20, 2017 7:33 PM in response to Carolyn Samit

I'm not having trouble signing into iCloud. iCloud is working fine on my iOS devices. The problem arises when I'm using a PC, instead of a Mac. All the system requirements are met, Windows 10 and internet requirements. The problem is when outlook tries to get emails from iCloud the password keeps changing, so I get a request to update my iCloud settings. Every time I enter my password outlook adds characters to my password, making it incorrect. I delete the account then re-enter it and the same thing happens over again. I did try going to my apple id page and saw that the PC was showing as a device logged on to iCloud, but that still didn't solve the problem of having the wrong password. I deleted that from the list of logged in devices and tried to reinstall the account again in outlook, but that didn't work either. Thanks for trying to help, I appreciate it.

How do I sign into icloud from a dell computer. It keeps changing the password I give it.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.