Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do you enable a Disabled iPhone SE?

My iPhone SE is disabled and it is telling me to log into iTunes to enable it. I logged into iTunes and I still could not figure it out or find out how. The battery was toast and I charged it and it turned on but was not able to take my fingerprint and the password changed. I do not know the new (?) one? It was four digits and now it is asking for six digits for the password. Any help, guidance or suggestions would be appreciated, please. Thanks.

iPhone SE

Posted on Jun 22, 2017 3:35 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 22, 2017 3:37 PM

Hi,

Follow the instructions in this support article > If you forgot the passcode for your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, or your device is disabled - Apple Support

FYI ...

Regarding computer operating systems and iTunes ...

iTunes for Macs requires OS X v10.9.5 Mavericks or later and the latest version of iTunes > Get the latest version of iTunes - Apple Support

iTunes for Windows requires a PC running Windows 7 or later and the latest version of iTunes > iTunes - Download iTunes Now - Apple

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 22, 2017 3:37 PM in response to lawtys

Hi,

Follow the instructions in this support article > If you forgot the passcode for your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, or your device is disabled - Apple Support

FYI ...

Regarding computer operating systems and iTunes ...

iTunes for Macs requires OS X v10.9.5 Mavericks or later and the latest version of iTunes > Get the latest version of iTunes - Apple Support

iTunes for Windows requires a PC running Windows 7 or later and the latest version of iTunes > iTunes - Download iTunes Now - Apple

How do you enable a Disabled iPhone SE?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.