Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iphone 7 plus screen scratches?

My iphone 7 plus 2 weeks after i bought it "the 25th of may" got scratched on screen and yesterday I found it scratched hardly again at the corner ..I'm very careful using it , I don't even put it in my purse to avoid scratches by keys or anything.

How did this happen?! It supposed to be scratch proof !

I used to use apple's iphone since iphone 3 but now I'm very dissapointed in this one.

User uploaded file

User uploaded file

User uploaded file

Posted on Jun 24, 2017 3:43 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 24, 2017 5:58 AM

Obviously, we are not able to tell you how it got scratched, but what I can tell you is that the iPhone 7 screen is not scratch-proof. If you would like to protect your screen in the future I suggest you purchase a screen protect. Many good brands make them (Otterbox, Lifeproof, etc.). This would protect your screen from future scratching.

Note to reporters-

Please do not report for trying to sell an item. I am not trying to sell an item, but to provide a solution for future scratches that may occur. 🙂

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 24, 2017 5:58 AM in response to Hunzou

Obviously, we are not able to tell you how it got scratched, but what I can tell you is that the iPhone 7 screen is not scratch-proof. If you would like to protect your screen in the future I suggest you purchase a screen protect. Many good brands make them (Otterbox, Lifeproof, etc.). This would protect your screen from future scratching.

Note to reporters-

Please do not report for trying to sell an item. I am not trying to sell an item, but to provide a solution for future scratches that may occur. 🙂

iphone 7 plus screen scratches?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.