Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to set iCloud account on my Blackberry BB10 newest version

Dear Madam / Sir

I set my iCloud account to my other phone "Blackberry Passport" for having my contact database and also my calendar information on my secondary cellphone BlackBerry Passport, meanwhile my primary phone is Apple iPhone 7Plus , i used to be has my iCloud data but i don't know why it doesn't work properly now. i have a trouble now and thanks for help me to solve my problem.

Regards

Babak Tabrizi

Posted on Jun 24, 2017 8:28 PM

2 replies

Jun 25, 2017 11:38 AM in response to bt76

Apple now requires you to use two-factor authentication (two-step verification where two-factor authentication is not available) and create an app specific password for 3rd party applications that access your iCloud account with the use of a password, you can initiate the two-factor authentication (two-step verification) set up and create app specific passwords at My Apple ID

Two-factor authentication is currently available to iCloud users (in most locations) with at least one device that's using iOS 9 or OS X El Capitan or later. If you can’t meet the criteria for two-factor authentication you can set up two-step verification which only requires a device registered with ‘Find my phone' or a phone number able to receive SMS messages.

How to set iCloud account on my Blackberry BB10 newest version

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.