Skip navigation
This discussion is archived

Wireless Mighty Mouse differences if bought in US or EU

791 Views 4 Replies Latest reply: Jan 8, 2007 5:58 AM by YoQuieroTacoBell RSS
YoQuieroTacoBell Level 1 Level 1 (85 points)
Currently Being Moderated
Jan 3, 2007 4:27 PM
Hi,

I'm about to buy a Wireless Mighty Mouse but first I would like to know if the mouse has any restriction if I buy it in Spain.

I know iPods have volume limits when they are sold in the EU and was wondering if there are any restrictions or differences between a Wireless Mighty Mouse bought in the US and one bought in the EU.

Thanks for your help!

Regards,

Percy

17 Powerbook 1.5GHz 2Gb RAM   Mac OS X (10.4.8)

• Barry Hemphill Level 7 Level 7 (33,095 points)
    Hello Percy:

I doubt if anyone here could give you more than a guess. The definitive source is Apple - I suggest you write them or stop into an Apple store and pose the question.

Barry
    iMacs, 1gHz G4 & 1.8gHz G5; iBook 12" screen, Mac OS X (10.4.8), 512 MB & 1 GB memory, DSL, LaCie 160 GB HD, Canoscan 8400F
  • Barry Hemphill Level 7 Level 7 (33,095 points)
    Hi again:

If you are near an Apple store, just walk in and ask at the "genius" bar. If not, I would go to the on-line Apple store and drill down. I see you move around, so I did not provide a specific link. There are 20 international Apple on-line stores.

Barry
    iMacs, 1gHz G4 & 1.8gHz G5; iBook 12" screen, Mac OS X (10.4.8), 512 MB & 1 GB memory, DSL, LaCie 160 GB HD, Canoscan 8400F

Actions

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Legend

• This solved my question - 10 points
  • This helped me - 5 points
This site contains user submitted content, comments and opinions and is for informational purposes only. Apple disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions and conduct of any third parties in connection with or related to your use of the site. All postings and use of the content on this site are subject to the Apple Support Communities Terms of Use.