Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Wireless Mighty Mouse differences if bought in US or EU

Hi,

I'm about to buy a Wireless Mighty Mouse but first I would like to know if the mouse has any restriction if I buy it in Spain.

I know iPods have volume limits when they are sold in the EU and was wondering if there are any restrictions or differences between a Wireless Mighty Mouse bought in the US and one bought in the EU.

Thanks for your help!

Regards,

Percy

17 Powerbook 1.5GHz 2Gb RAM Mac OS X (10.4.8)

Posted on Jan 3, 2007 4:27 PM

4 replies

Jan 8, 2007 5:58 AM in response to YoQuieroTacoBell

Hi,

I just placed my order at the Apple Spain's Online Store. I will receive item number MA272ZM/A. I did some research and it's not the same item sold in the U.S. (item number MA272LL/A) so I guess there are differences.

On the other hand, I paid €63.80 ($82.95) while in the U.S. it sells for $73.83 with FL taxes. I think there should be a better ForEx policy at Apple because distribution expenses are already included in the price (they all come from China so freight costs to the U.S. or Europe are the quite the same).

I also considered placing the order from the U.S. Apple Store and have it shipped to my FL address, but then the shipping costs to Spain would've doubled the mouse's price.

It's not a big deal, since it's only a $9.15 difference, but for buying a whole new system, it's a lot cheaper to fly to the U.S. and get it there.

Thanks for your help.

Percy

17 Powerbook 1.5GHz 2Gb RAM Mac OS X (10.4.8) iSight

Wireless Mighty Mouse differences if bought in US or EU

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.