Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Seal of the Packaging Iphone SE

Good Morning all.

I just bought a Brand NEw Iphone SE 32GB Code CS/A

Seller(Im bought from local seller at indonesia) he informed me the unit is an international warranty and unit is Brand New In Box.

as this is my first iphone ever, i really not familiar how original packaging/seal looks like, i m just worry they change the accessories inside. would you pls let me know if attached picture is original packaging of my new iphone?

User uploaded fileUser uploaded fileUser uploaded fileUser uploaded file Thank you very much for all of your help.

iPhone SE, iOS 10.3.2, Packaging / Sealing

Posted on Jun 27, 2017 6:09 PM

9 replies

Jun 27, 2017 8:45 PM in response to sugilimz

I would be more worried about the warranty. If it is not purchased from Apple or an authorized reseller, then the only assurance you have is the statement of the seller that he would send it somewhere. If he sends it in under his name, it would mean that the phone is registered under his Apple ID? How would you be able to go to the app store, etc. I would not trust that kind of arrangement at all. I would ask for my money back.

Jun 27, 2017 8:45 PM in response to sugilimz

In addition to what babowa stated, where was this device intended to be sold? Also, since it was already purchased before you got it, has the warranty already started? This is what happens when you purchase gray area devices, which are devices purchased by someone at an authorized retailer, but are re-sold somewhere else. You may find you have hardly any warranty left on the device when you activate it. I know you may really want an iPhone, but there are too many things that would concern me about the transaction. Just because he says right now he would provide you with some type of warranty, who says next week you never see him again, or he says the warranty is over? This is why you only make your purchases from Apple or an authorized Apple reseller.

Jul 2, 2017 7:55 PM in response to sugilimz

Hi, few question which is very important to know:

a) have you bought from authorized dealer

b) if not from authorized dealer, then the seller you think is trust worthy

c) if seller is trust worthy and have good reputation in the market then he will not to do so as you have mentioned

d) the seal which is shown in the picture sent by you, seems to be genuine seal, but again you have not sent us the back side picture as well. Such tight seal is always used by apple but still there is few master in the market but I am afraid.

Enjoy your Apple and take this to the service center and they will guide you further about this as they have all tracking records of the device.

Seal of the Packaging Iphone SE

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.