Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Windows (bootcamp) does not see the Intel HD Graphics 530

Hello to everyone,

I bought a MacBook Pro 15" late 2016 that has 2 graphics card: Intel HD Graphics 530 and Radeon Pro 455.

I'd like to use the Intel HD Graphics 530 on Windows (bootcamp) but the system (windows 10) only see the Radeon Pro 455 (in the Device Manager is listed only it).

How can I switch to Intel HD Graphics 530? Is there a way to do it? (I'd like to use a game that is not compatible with the Radeon Pro 455 drivers).

Thanks for your reply.

Best regards.

Andrea

MacBook Pro TouchBar and Touch ID, Windows 10

Posted on Jun 27, 2017 11:52 PM

3 replies

Jun 28, 2017 3:37 AM in response to theboz79

There is a very elaborate mechanism using EFI Shell and PCIe registers, if you really want to do this. The [GUIDE] Enabling Intel Iris Pro (HD5200) in Win8.1 on 15" Macbook Pro with GT750M - Apple eGPU discussion - Tech|Inferno… is for an older Mac, but may also allow you to do the same on 2016 Macs.

Be aware that this is a risky procedure and may need you to erase your internal hard drive. I highly recommend good back ups, if you plan to pursue this further.

Windows (bootcamp) does not see the Intel HD Graphics 530

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.