Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Removing password from iCloud Keychain server

Good morning everyone, I wanted to remove all the passwords stored on Apple Server by using the procedure described in the iCloud Keychain FAQ, which is

On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with iOS 10.3 or later:

1. Tap Settings > [your name] > iCloud.

If you're using iOS 10.2 or earlier, tap Settings > iCloud.

2. Tap Keychain > Advanced.
  3. Turn off Approve with Security Code.
  4. Go to each of your devices that are using iCloud Keychain and turn iCloud Keychain off.

On your Mac with OS X Mavericks 10.9 and later:

1. Choose Apple () menu > System Preferences. Click iCloud, then click Account details.
  2. Deselect Allow approving using security code.
  3. Go to each of your devices that are using iCloud Keychain and turn off iCloud Keychain.

I tried both on my Macbook and my iPad and iPhone but I haven't got the option "Approve security code" both on iPAd/iPhone or "Allow approving using security code" on my Mac.

So what else I should do to be secure that everything is removed from the server?

Thanks

MacBook Air, OS X Yosemite (10.10.5)

Posted on Jun 29, 2017 9:16 AM

There are no replies.

Removing password from iCloud Keychain server

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.