Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cant sign into Starbucks app.

I cant sign into the Starbucks app from my iPhone 6s Plus ever since the recent update but I can login to the .com I also can login to the app on my iPhone 5c and I didn't update the software to the latest version. Has anyone else had these issues?.

Posted on Jun 29, 2017 6:25 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 29, 2017 6:31 PM

Sevigny83 wrote:

I cant sign into the Starbucks app from my iPhone 6s Plus ever since the recent update but I can login to the .com I also can login to the app on my iPhone 5c and I didn't update the software to the latest version. Has anyone else had these issues?.

Try removing the Starbucks app from recent applications, and then restart your iPhone.

Also, I just noticed that the Starbucks app was just updated to Version 4.3.7. You may want to give that a try since it purports to have "Bug fixes and performance enhancements from the last release."

User uploaded file

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 29, 2017 6:31 PM in response to Sevigny83

Sevigny83 wrote:

Try removing the Starbucks app from recent applications, and then restart your iPhone.

Also, I just noticed that the Starbucks app was just updated to Version 4.3.7. You may want to give that a try since it purports to have "Bug fixes and performance enhancements from the last release."

User uploaded file

Cant sign into Starbucks app.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.