Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

is there still a recall for iPhone 5 I did not know how to run the serial number for it

My battery is swelling and dies fast for iPhone 5

Posted on Jun 30, 2017 1:32 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 30, 2017 1:50 AM

Hi

Contact Apple Support (mail-in service may be available, if required), make a Genius Bar reservation or visit an Apple Authorised Service Provider to arrange for your iPhone to be inspected and to establish your available service options:

7 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 30, 2017 1:50 AM in response to Wcms-bands

Hi

Contact Apple Support (mail-in service may be available, if required), make a Genius Bar reservation or visit an Apple Authorised Service Provider to arrange for your iPhone to be inspected and to establish your available service options:

Dec 16, 2017 4:56 AM in response to OG276whp

coconutBattery

http://www.coconut-flavour.com/coconutbattery/

will show the manufacture date of an iPhone connected to a Mac via USB.

It is possible to have an iPhone 5 newer than 2013.

My iPhone 5 was manufactured 31 October 2016. It's a replacement by Apple from when they were unable to change the battery on my iPhone 5. They gave me the replacement for the cost of a battery change.

is there still a recall for iPhone 5 I did not know how to run the serial number for it

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.