Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

can i move an email to my wallet on my iphone5s

I have an email on my phone that I would like to move to the wallet. is it possible and if so how

Best regards morris

Posted on Jun 30, 2017 2:42 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 2, 2017 2:47 AM

Hi, morris21.

I see that you'd like to add an email to the Wallet application on your iPhone. I'm happy to help.

Use Wallet on your iPhone or iPod touch

With Wallet, you can keep your credit, debit, and prepaid cards, store cards, boarding passes, movie tickets, coupons, rewards cards, and more in one place.

Manage contacts - iPhone User Guide -- You can add an email address to the Contacts application on your iPhone.

Set up an email account on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch -- If you're wanting to send and receive emails on your iPhone, follow these steps.

If the alternates provided aren't quite what you're looking for, please provide more information.

Take care!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 2, 2017 2:47 AM in response to morris21

Hi, morris21.

I see that you'd like to add an email to the Wallet application on your iPhone. I'm happy to help.

Use Wallet on your iPhone or iPod touch

With Wallet, you can keep your credit, debit, and prepaid cards, store cards, boarding passes, movie tickets, coupons, rewards cards, and more in one place.

Manage contacts - iPhone User Guide -- You can add an email address to the Contacts application on your iPhone.

Set up an email account on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch -- If you're wanting to send and receive emails on your iPhone, follow these steps.

If the alternates provided aren't quite what you're looking for, please provide more information.

Take care!

can i move an email to my wallet on my iphone5s

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.