Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to activate my personal hotspot

My mobile carrier is straight talk. I don't know if that has something to do with it but I can't seem to find how to activate my personal hotspot. It doesn't even show up in the settings.

iPhone 6, iOS 10.3.1

Posted on Jul 3, 2017 7:56 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 5, 2017 6:26 AM

U can also try a hack go into the mobile data settings then open mobile data options then click on cellular network. And scrool to bottom u should see personal hotspot there type something in username and password and make sure that the APN for hotspot is same as the APN for mobile data User uploaded fileUser uploaded file

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 5, 2017 6:26 AM in response to ccarpenter393

U can also try a hack go into the mobile data settings then open mobile data options then click on cellular network. And scrool to bottom u should see personal hotspot there type something in username and password and make sure that the APN for hotspot is same as the APN for mobile data User uploaded fileUser uploaded file

How to activate my personal hotspot

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.