Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Will I get charged for a deleted app and deleted account?

Hello,

So today I accidentally pressed on ''free trial'' for an application, but after that I deleted the account (the app account) and deleted the application itself. I do not see it on my subscriptions.

Will I be charged for it when the free trial ends? Keeping in mind I have my bank details linked to Apple ID, because I pay for storage every month.

Thank you!

iPhone 6, iOS 10.3.1

Posted on Jul 4, 2017 8:56 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 4, 2017 9:50 AM

I called Apple Support number and they looked at my Apple ID account subscriptions and told me that nothing is shown there, therefore I won't be charged.

As far as provider website - it didn't exist. As well as the application itself didn't give an option to cancel the free trial/subscription so my last resort was calling Apple Support, which solved my issue.

7 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 4, 2017 9:50 AM in response to seventy one

I called Apple Support number and they looked at my Apple ID account subscriptions and told me that nothing is shown there, therefore I won't be charged.

As far as provider website - it didn't exist. As well as the application itself didn't give an option to cancel the free trial/subscription so my last resort was calling Apple Support, which solved my issue.

Jul 4, 2017 9:58 AM in response to fluffbag

Fluffbag,

Deleting an app does not end a subscription. You must take steps to cancel the subscription.

Also:

(1) If the subscription was started through iTunes, follow seventy-one's link to view and cancel it.

(2) If the subscription was started through the provider, go to the provider's web site to cancel.

Will I get charged for a deleted app and deleted account?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.