Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What does it mean if your texting a person with another iPhone and the messages when u send their blue now their turning green and and when I call his phoneIt goes straight to voicemail even when I try calling from a private number as well

User uploaded file

Posted on Jul 6, 2017 3:48 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 6, 2017 3:54 PM

It just means that they have swapped from using iMessage to normal Text message, therefore this does not run off your internet anymore like your iMessages do, it comes out of how many texts you get a month etc.

2 replies

What does it mean if your texting a person with another iPhone and the messages when u send their blue now their turning green and and when I call his phoneIt goes straight to voicemail even when I try calling from a private number as well

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.