Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I find out when my free trial ends

How do I find out when my free three month trial ends?

iPhone 7, iOS 10.3.2

Posted on Jul 11, 2017 1:06 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 12, 2017 11:05 AM

Hello Miahh_,

After reviewing your post, it sounds like you want to see when your free trial for Apple Music ends. You can see this in your iTunes Account Settings on your iPhone. I would recommend you read this article. While it explains how to manage an Apple Music Membership and other subscriptions, it also shows when it will renew, showing the date.

On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

1. Go to Settings > [your name] > iTunes & App Store.
  2. Tap your Apple ID at the top of the screen.
  3. Tap View Apple ID. You might need to sign in or use Touch ID.
    User uploaded file
  4. Tap Subscriptions.
    User uploaded file
  5. Tap the subscription that you want to manage.
    If you don't see a subscription but are still being charged, make sure that you're signed in with the correct Apple ID. If so, you might have subscribed directly with the provider and not through iTunes. In this case, contact the content publisher or app developer directly to cancel your subscription. You can only manage subscriptions made through the News app in Settings.
  6. Use the options to manage your subscription. You can choose a different subscription offering, or tap Cancel Subscription to cancel your subscription. If you cancel, your subscription will stop at the end of the current billing cycle.
    User uploaded file

View, change, or cancel your subscriptions
Thank you for using Apple Support Communities. Have a nice day.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 12, 2017 11:05 AM in response to Miahh_

Hello Miahh_,

After reviewing your post, it sounds like you want to see when your free trial for Apple Music ends. You can see this in your iTunes Account Settings on your iPhone. I would recommend you read this article. While it explains how to manage an Apple Music Membership and other subscriptions, it also shows when it will renew, showing the date.

On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

1. Go to Settings > [your name] > iTunes & App Store.
  2. Tap your Apple ID at the top of the screen.
  3. Tap View Apple ID. You might need to sign in or use Touch ID.
    User uploaded file
  4. Tap Subscriptions.
    User uploaded file
  5. Tap the subscription that you want to manage.
    If you don't see a subscription but are still being charged, make sure that you're signed in with the correct Apple ID. If so, you might have subscribed directly with the provider and not through iTunes. In this case, contact the content publisher or app developer directly to cancel your subscription. You can only manage subscriptions made through the News app in Settings.
  6. Use the options to manage your subscription. You can choose a different subscription offering, or tap Cancel Subscription to cancel your subscription. If you cancel, your subscription will stop at the end of the current billing cycle.
    User uploaded file

View, change, or cancel your subscriptions
Thank you for using Apple Support Communities. Have a nice day.

How do I find out when my free trial ends

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.