Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to solve invalid address error in app store

How to solve the invalid address issue in down loading app in app store

Posted on Jul 11, 2017 11:05 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 19, 2017 8:33 AM

I had this issue of "Invalid Address" popping up since months. Yesterday, I chatted for more than an hour with an Apple Executive but the issue remained unresolved. I was told to toggle the SMS & Face Time on & off, log out of it etc.. Somewhere I read that the billing address we mention in the Payment Information MUST BE EXACTLY THE SAME ADDRESS as seen in the Credit Card Statement. The name should also be same i.e. if there is a middle name then we should mention that too after the name.

Once I edited the address in the Payment Information, I was able to upgrade my iCloud storage in the first attempt. I strongly advise Users to check their billing information, especially address information minutely before attempting any purchase.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 19, 2017 8:33 AM in response to Siva40808

I had this issue of "Invalid Address" popping up since months. Yesterday, I chatted for more than an hour with an Apple Executive but the issue remained unresolved. I was told to toggle the SMS & Face Time on & off, log out of it etc.. Somewhere I read that the billing address we mention in the Payment Information MUST BE EXACTLY THE SAME ADDRESS as seen in the Credit Card Statement. The name should also be same i.e. if there is a middle name then we should mention that too after the name.

Once I edited the address in the Payment Information, I was able to upgrade my iCloud storage in the first attempt. I strongly advise Users to check their billing information, especially address information minutely before attempting any purchase.

How to solve invalid address error in app store

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.