Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to find one missing Airpod?

I´ve lost one Airpod, and icloud.com is finding a general green dot about them, but the location is for the one I have with me.

How can I figure out where is the other airpod missing?

I could´nt find this kind of option in Find my Iphone.

Thanks,

Martin.

MacBook Pro (13-inch Mid 2009), OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.2)

Posted on Jul 12, 2017 4:26 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 13, 2017 12:42 PM

Okay, you can always contact Apple Support as they may have some other steps to try.

If your AirPods are offline

If you didn't turn on Find My iPhone before your AirPods went missing, you can't use it to locate your device. If you see a gray dot next to your AirPods on the map, you can't play a sound to find them but you can still get directions to the location where they were last connected. If your AirPods do come back online, you'll get a notification on the iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch you use them with.

Find My iPhone is the only way that you can track or locate a lost or missing device. There is no other Apple service that can find, track, or otherwise flag your device for you.

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 13, 2017 12:42 PM in response to mbernabo

Okay, you can always contact Apple Support as they may have some other steps to try.

If your AirPods are offline

If you didn't turn on Find My iPhone before your AirPods went missing, you can't use it to locate your device. If you see a gray dot next to your AirPods on the map, you can't play a sound to find them but you can still get directions to the location where they were last connected. If your AirPods do come back online, you'll get a notification on the iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch you use them with.

Find My iPhone is the only way that you can track or locate a lost or missing device. There is no other Apple service that can find, track, or otherwise flag your device for you.

Jul 12, 2017 9:59 PM in response to mbernabo

Hello Sir.

Thanks for your answer.

I had already looked at that article and the thing is when I search for them in icloud.com the only airpod that appear is the one I currently have.

There is no way, as I was searching for, to tell where the missing airpod is. In fact, it was never showed in the map even when I had my bluetooth connection on and I left it in some place near my residence (a few blocks away) with full charge in it.

As I think, it´s suppose to display in screen the last place where it was connected but it don´t.

I hope you find this information useful to help me find a solution.

Thanks.

How to find one missing Airpod?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.