Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

unable to login to talktalk account with safari ok firefox

unable to login to TALKTALK account with Safari, ok firefox and Opera, all i get back is promo.title and promo.flash, no error codes or anything else at all, in addition if i try to login to webb mail, it will not allow this as it states i need Javascript and cookies, both of these are ticked to allow. this has been like this some many weeks, i have been in touch with the CEO's OFFICE , it has done me no good , i am told a complaints manager is dealing with it, no one from tech support contacts me at all.

If i use Firefox or Opera all is well, so it looks as if i will have to forgo Safari for Talktalk, everything else i can use , ebay,google, Santander, etc.

all replies gratefully received thankyou

iMac, osx 10.8.5

Posted on Jul 12, 2017 10:17 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 13, 2017 1:34 AM

You may want to look in the TalkTalk forum. There are discussions there from others with similar problems. I didn't see any with a solution but I didn't look very long. Here are two examples:

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Email-Webmail/Why-does-TalkTalk-webmail-not- work-with-Safari/m-p/2031636#M78549

and

TalkTalk webmail incompatibility with Safari 10.1 - TalkTalk Community

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 13, 2017 1:34 AM in response to jamloco

You may want to look in the TalkTalk forum. There are discussions there from others with similar problems. I didn't see any with a solution but I didn't look very long. Here are two examples:

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Email-Webmail/Why-does-TalkTalk-webmail-not- work-with-Safari/m-p/2031636#M78549

and

TalkTalk webmail incompatibility with Safari 10.1 - TalkTalk Community

Jul 13, 2017 1:33 AM in response to jamloco

Hello to you , THANKYOU for your reply, its very helpful, i have sent the links on to the CEO talk talk, not that it will do much good. i have been dealing with a complaints manager for weeks, he does not have a clue, i am still waiting for support to contact me as i was promised.

However i don't think they also have a clue as to what the answer is.What i am now doing is using Firefox to login to Talktalk, thats fine, its only because i am used to Safari that i have been reluctant to change, however needs must.

My sincere thanks once again. regards from Jamloco

unable to login to talktalk account with safari ok firefox

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.