Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I set up iPad without Apple ID?

What my iPad to be used by multiple users and don't want the iPad tied to an Apple ID. Is this possible?

iPad Mini Wi-Fi, iOS 10.3.2

Posted on Jul 12, 2017 5:16 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 12, 2017 8:32 PM

No.

What you can do is make a generic ID just for that iPad.

You can either use a gift card or make an apple ID without a payment method

To do that you need an e-mail that hasn't been used with apple before. And to make an apple ID without a payment method, make sure you are signed out of yours, go to the app store and try to download some free app. You will be prompted to sign in or create an ID. Choose to create and you should be able to make the ID without needing a payment method.

I have my real apple ID, then I have a work one for use with my mac at work.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 12, 2017 8:32 PM in response to AlPaji

No.

What you can do is make a generic ID just for that iPad.

You can either use a gift card or make an apple ID without a payment method

To do that you need an e-mail that hasn't been used with apple before. And to make an apple ID without a payment method, make sure you are signed out of yours, go to the app store and try to download some free app. You will be prompted to sign in or create an ID. Choose to create and you should be able to make the ID without needing a payment method.

I have my real apple ID, then I have a work one for use with my mac at work.

Can I set up iPad without Apple ID?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.