Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I fix a blue tint on the screen

I have an iPhone 6s and since last night the screen has been very odd. It has a blue tint and at times there are red flashes across the screen. When I lock it, under the time, battery and service provider it has a red shadow of sorts. I made sure that there weren't any tints of any sort in settings and I had hard reset it a couple of times but nothing fixed it.User uploaded file

BTW this is the basic white background offered my apple.

iPhone 6s, iOS 10.3.2

Posted on Jul 15, 2017 8:56 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 16, 2017 7:43 AM

Hello mast3rkp,

Thanks for that info and choosing the Apple Support Communities. Based on what you stated, it seems you are experiencing issues with your iPhone screen having a blue tint and some other unexpected behavior. To help resolve this issue, please follow the relevant troubleshooting steps in this article on your issue:

Get help with the screen on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Cheers!
1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 16, 2017 7:43 AM in response to mast3rkp

Hello mast3rkp,

Thanks for that info and choosing the Apple Support Communities. Based on what you stated, it seems you are experiencing issues with your iPhone screen having a blue tint and some other unexpected behavior. To help resolve this issue, please follow the relevant troubleshooting steps in this article on your issue:

Get help with the screen on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Cheers!

How can I fix a blue tint on the screen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.