Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I find my ITunes balance?

I redeemed a gift card but I am almost certain I have a balance. How do you get the balance available for purchases?

iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G, iOS 10.3.2

Posted on Jul 18, 2017 12:20 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 18, 2017 12:28 AM

To view your balance : View your credit balance on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or computer - Apple Support

On your iPad it should show, for example, at the bottom of the Featured tab in the App Store app under your id (you may need to log out and back in)

3 replies

Oct 7, 2017 6:56 AM in response to 15014dee

I have an Itunes account. I havent purchased anything for 3 maybe 4 years. I had a credit balance and I've just reset my password (couldnt remember it after all this time) I initially set up my Itunes account with email: *****@aol.com. I may have changed to *****@gmail.com i cant remember. But this format & page are new to me & I cant navigate to find my balance. I dont even know how to access all the songs I've purchased over the years. Please help me.

<Email Edited by Host>

Oct 7, 2017 6:56 AM in response to Ann Marie Mac

Don't post your email addresses (unless you like spam email), these are user public forums, not iTunes Support nor Apple.

If you read my reply immediately above your post you will find a link with instructions on how to view an account's purchase e.g. you need to use a computer's iTunes or an iOS device, you won't find it displayed on this website.

How do I find my ITunes balance?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.