Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how can I sync PalmOne Tungsten E2 to Mac - Sierra?

I found my old PalmOne Tungsten E2 that has data that's still important to me and I would like to sync it to my iMac Desktop with Sierra OS. Is there a way to do this with the existing software?

iPhoto '11, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.4)

Posted on Jul 19, 2017 1:01 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 20, 2017 7:02 PM

If you can establish a Bluetooth connection between the PalmOne and Mac, then you should be able to share files using the Mac's Bluetooth File Exchange. see > macOS Sierra: Share files using Bluetooth

If not, try removing the memory card form the PalmOne and putting it into a USB multi card reader and see if you can access the files on the memory card that way.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 20, 2017 7:02 PM in response to DeOcojnat

If you can establish a Bluetooth connection between the PalmOne and Mac, then you should be able to share files using the Mac's Bluetooth File Exchange. see > macOS Sierra: Share files using Bluetooth

If not, try removing the memory card form the PalmOne and putting it into a USB multi card reader and see if you can access the files on the memory card that way.

how can I sync PalmOne Tungsten E2 to Mac - Sierra?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.