Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPad Pro 10.5" keeps shutting down.

Hello, my brand new iPad Pro 10.5" keeps shutting down on its own. I performed full system restore but that didn't help. Upgraded to 10.3.3 version still shutting down. Anyone has this issue? Did I get a lemon? never had this issue with my iPad Air 2 and iPad Pro 9.7". What should I do?

Thanks!

iPad Pro Wi-Fi, iOS 10.3.3, null

Posted on Jul 22, 2017 2:07 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 18, 2017 5:51 AM

Hi I upgraded an iPad Air, iPad mini 2, iPhones 5, 5s and 6 to iOS 10.3.3, the iPad Air starting to randomly shutdown abs boot up. None of the devices experienced any issues.

Took the ipad Air to Apple who ran a full diagnostic test to confirm no hardware issues and could not find anyth8ng wrong. I was then told nothing coud be done and I was advised to await the next release.

I could wait for that so I signed for the public beta and upgraded to iOS 11 which mysteriously resolved the issue.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 18, 2017 5:51 AM in response to Nibabak

Hi I upgraded an iPad Air, iPad mini 2, iPhones 5, 5s and 6 to iOS 10.3.3, the iPad Air starting to randomly shutdown abs boot up. None of the devices experienced any issues.

Took the ipad Air to Apple who ran a full diagnostic test to confirm no hardware issues and could not find anyth8ng wrong. I was then told nothing coud be done and I was advised to await the next release.

I could wait for that so I signed for the public beta and upgraded to iOS 11 which mysteriously resolved the issue.

iPad Pro 10.5" keeps shutting down.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.