Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

insert key & iMac

I got a new 27in iMac for my work. We use an operating system called Citrix Successware asp. For that program and the work I do, I absoutley NEED an insert key!! I've done several hours of research and talked to Apple & Citrix but have not found a solution. I've seen some people that get certain key combos, like: (command + enter), (command = I) among others to work, but none of them have worked in the program I need it to. I have also tried creating a shortcut for the specific application but that has not been working either I'm assuming I need some special kind of coding to make It work which I do not know. Has anyone got a solution for me?? I've been looking for about a month now so PLEASE HELP!!!!! Thanks guys!!!😁😁

iMac with Retina 5K display, version: 10.12.6

Posted on Jul 26, 2017 11:42 AM

2 replies

Jul 27, 2017 4:52 AM in response to Barney-15E

Unfortunately, I'm trying to find a solution for everyone in my office building and that would not be very practical or efficient especially since we already have separate number pads in addition to our key boards. But I will keep this solution in mind for a last resort! Thank you so much for taking the Time to try and help me!! Have a great one😁

insert key & iMac

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.