Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

BeatsX blinks red and white erratically

My Beats X won't turn on, and when charging they blink red, white, red-red, white, red, white, red-red, white. I've tried resets with the power + mute and power + vol down. Nothing.

Posted on Jul 29, 2017 1:16 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 30, 2017 7:29 AM

Hello sushimagpie,

Thanks for that info and choosing the Apple Support Communities. If I understand correctly, you are unable to get your BeatsX headphones to turn on and it flashes red and white lights. Since you have already tried some good troubleshooting steps, your next step is to contact Apple for further help with your situation.

Contact Apple Support

Cheers!
7 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 30, 2017 7:29 AM in response to sushimagpie

Hello sushimagpie,

Thanks for that info and choosing the Apple Support Communities. If I understand correctly, you are unable to get your BeatsX headphones to turn on and it flashes red and white lights. Since you have already tried some good troubleshooting steps, your next step is to contact Apple for further help with your situation.

Contact Apple Support

Cheers!

BeatsX blinks red and white erratically

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.