Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Two working chargers, only one is charging my phone

So I have a Iphone 6 and I have two seperate working chargers. The one that works on my Iphone is a black Aye-charger, everything in one piece. The second is a brand-new standard Iphone-charger where you can unplugg the cable from the outlet thing. I can't understand why this one wont work but the Aye-charger works fine. Please help! This is a huge problem since I can't use my powerbank because this needs the removeble cord. I work as a deliveryman so I need the extra battery on the road.

Thank you for your help

iPhone 6

Posted on Jul 29, 2017 2:04 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 29, 2017 7:45 PM

H

3 replies

Jul 29, 2017 6:24 PM in response to Pelac

Diagnose charging issue:

1. Inspect the lightning port on your deivce, maybe it's clogged with dust, debris or lint. Clean it with toothpick and/or compressed air

2. Make sure you're using the original device charger. Not an aftermarket charger. Use iPhone or iPad charger for an iPhone. Only use iPad charger for an iPad.

3. Try charging in another power outlet.

4. If still no charge, buy a new Apple cable (don't buy cheap aftermarket cables, it's not worth it).

5. If all else fails, purchase a new device specific Apple charger (iPhone or iPad charger for an iPhone. Only use iPad charger for an iPad)

6. Otherwise, take your device, charger and cable to an Apple store or another authorised Apple Service location to have the issue diagnosed.

Two working chargers, only one is charging my phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.