Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I buy icloud storage without credit card? I

Hi just want to ask how can I upgrade my icloud storage without a credit card?

iPhone 6, iOS 10.3.2

Posted on Jul 30, 2017 12:00 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 30, 2017 9:42 AM

Yes. You can use iTunes Gift Card Credit to pay for iCloud storage.

iCloud storage plans and pricing - Apple Support

Accepted payment methods for iCloud storage upgrades include credit cards, debit cards, and iTunes Store credit. If you don't have enough iTunes store credit to complete your upgrade, you'll be charged the remaining amount. Apple Store gift cards aren't accepted as payment for upgrading iCloud storage. Learn how to manage the amount of storage you're using.

Make sure you have enough to cover the upgrade, and make sure you have enough each month on renewal date to keep paying for it.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 30, 2017 9:42 AM in response to Yeina

Yes. You can use iTunes Gift Card Credit to pay for iCloud storage.

iCloud storage plans and pricing - Apple Support

Accepted payment methods for iCloud storage upgrades include credit cards, debit cards, and iTunes Store credit. If you don't have enough iTunes store credit to complete your upgrade, you'll be charged the remaining amount. Apple Store gift cards aren't accepted as payment for upgrading iCloud storage. Learn how to manage the amount of storage you're using.

Make sure you have enough to cover the upgrade, and make sure you have enough each month on renewal date to keep paying for it.

How can I buy icloud storage without credit card? I

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.