Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to remotely access an iPhone?

I want to remotely access a iPhone which is placed in other region. Is there any application available in app store or any solution available?

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 10.3.3, null

Posted on Aug 2, 2017 11:59 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 3, 2017 1:10 PM

There's no remote access into remote iOS devices; no iOS analog to screen sharing. The somewhat-related ability to project an iOS display has been shown in Apple keynotes, but AFAIK that hasn't ever been released.

Closest analog to what you're after here is probably TestFlight, and screen sharing into a remote Mac that's using Xcode and that's wired into the iOS device, and both of which you're almost certainly already aware of.

I'd suggest using the developer forum for iOS software testing-related questions, too. More folks reading and posting over there that are testing iOS apps than tend to be around here in the remote desktop forum.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 3, 2017 1:10 PM in response to Bhoopathyforever

There's no remote access into remote iOS devices; no iOS analog to screen sharing. The somewhat-related ability to project an iOS display has been shown in Apple keynotes, but AFAIK that hasn't ever been released.

Closest analog to what you're after here is probably TestFlight, and screen sharing into a remote Mac that's using Xcode and that's wired into the iOS device, and both of which you're almost certainly already aware of.

I'd suggest using the developer forum for iOS software testing-related questions, too. More folks reading and posting over there that are testing iOS apps than tend to be around here in the remote desktop forum.

Aug 3, 2017 3:56 AM in response to LucoBrasi

Thank you so much for your suggestion. It reduces my half of the work.

Actually I am a test engineer. I want to test a iPhone device which is connected in client place. In your suggestion, they mentioned that, we can control the particular application which has the SDK installed in it. But I want to control the entire mobile from here.

Is there any solution for this?

How to remotely access an iPhone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.