Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I recently made purchases to pokerist on 8/2/17. Can you review those 3 and see why they were incorrect? I attempted to make 2 with my Apple card and was charged a third with discover. The final charge to discover gave me the correct amount of chips

My question is correct

what is my Apple balance?

iPhone 4, iOS 4

Posted on Aug 3, 2017 1:11 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 3, 2017 1:14 PM

We are fellow users, not iTunes Support, we won't why they were 'incorrect' (whatever that means).

To view an iTunes account's balance : View your credit balance on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or computer - Apple Support

To view an annount's purchase history : See your purchase history in the iTunes Store on a Mac or PC - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 3, 2017 1:14 PM in response to upsgeorge

We are fellow users, not iTunes Support, we won't why they were 'incorrect' (whatever that means).

To view an iTunes account's balance : View your credit balance on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or computer - Apple Support

To view an annount's purchase history : See your purchase history in the iTunes Store on a Mac or PC - Apple Support

I recently made purchases to pokerist on 8/2/17. Can you review those 3 and see why they were incorrect? I attempted to make 2 with my Apple card and was charged a third with discover. The final charge to discover gave me the correct amount of chips

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.