Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can someone please tell me how to lock Apple Watch with serial number I unpaired it on my phone with was dumb and find my iPhone is off

I need tips on locking Apple Watch that's has been unpaired and find my iPhone turned off all I have is seriAl number

Apple Watch

Posted on Aug 5, 2017 12:37 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 5, 2017 12:41 AM

Hi

It is not possible to lock Apple Watch using the serial number.

The following support article explains your options in the event of your Apple Watch being lost or stolen:

If your Apple Watch is lost or stolen - Apple Support

It is not possible to enable Lost Mode if Find my iPhone was not enabled on your Apple Watch beforehand or if your Apple Watch has been fully unpaired via your iPhone.

More information:

About Activation Lock on your Apple Watch - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 5, 2017 12:41 AM in response to Debbiecbrown06

Hi

It is not possible to lock Apple Watch using the serial number.

The following support article explains your options in the event of your Apple Watch being lost or stolen:

If your Apple Watch is lost or stolen - Apple Support

It is not possible to enable Lost Mode if Find my iPhone was not enabled on your Apple Watch beforehand or if your Apple Watch has been fully unpaired via your iPhone.

More information:

About Activation Lock on your Apple Watch - Apple Support

Can someone please tell me how to lock Apple Watch with serial number I unpaired it on my phone with was dumb and find my iPhone is off

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.